About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Sunday 29 October 2017

Postcards albums with vintage postcards etc. in my collection



These are my postcards albums. I have a total of 9 postcards albums and in these three different vintage postcards albums, one Raja Ravi Varma paintings replicas vintage art postcards and other artists art postcards album, one Maharajas of India postcards album, two albums of postcards of several heritage monuments printed by Archeaological Survey of India and in other albums have photographs of Indian Museum, Kolkata postcards etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment