Saturday, 17 September 2016

Poona (Pune) vintage postcards in my collection



These are eight different Poona (Pune) vintage postcards in my collection. 

Names of these eight Poona vintage postcards which are in my collection are:

1 & 2. Parvati Temple, Poona two different 

3. View from Parvati Hill, Poona 


4. Wanowri Temple,Poona 


5. Arsenal Road, Poona 


6. Grand Stand and Race Course,Poona 


7. Railway Station, Poona 










8. Bund in Flood, Poona

 
I shared my Poona vintage postcards in my vintagepostcards facebook page. 



 

5 comments:

  1. Dear Blogger,
    please see the detais of this tour below.
    Heritage Rajasthan Tour is the best trip to explore the heritage beauty of Rajasthan. The tour covers best of heritage attractions in Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Ranakpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra. The entire trip needs 14 days and 13 nights.
    http://www.colourfulindiatravel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ratnagiri Property is great place for meditation, eco living and cultural place, it's best tourism place must visit yearly.. i found many informative info from this post and blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour is a great program Tour of India. I am glad to read your post. Thank you so much. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete