About Me

My photo
I am collecting Indian Heritage and culture related vintage postcards, paintings, prints etc. and exhibited them at several locations across India in various events and also sharing them with school and college children by giving presentations to them on Indian Heritage and Culture with my collections and also documenting puppetry etc. intangible performances.

Monday 18 March 2013

Greetings from Delhi post cards

These are 2 different Greetings from Delhi post cards in my collection.  In these postcards we observed  several monuments of Delhi.

These Greetings from Delhi post cards are published by Heritage Books, Jaipur. I am using these post cards with the permission of Heritage Books,Jaipur heritagebooksjpr@gmail.com because they are copyright holders of these post cards.


















2 comments:

  1. Hello ... do you sell these postcards also ?? I want to buy many of these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ... do you sell these postcards also ?? I want to buy many of these

    ReplyDelete